Nashville lineup

####, the Inca Warriors are back. Sorry, I hate those headpieces.

• Like 4

This show works better in person for sure.

There's a musical story line, but it's not coming across in the video like it did live.

• Like 3

I can understand the guard changing from white swan to black swan because they represent the main character of the ballet who is usually danced by the same ballerina. The rest of the corps changing, however, doesn't make sense except for the chance for Cesario to show off another uniform design.

• Like 6

I wish a lot of these show designers could overcome the high school band mentality when designing for drum corps. Crown is one of the worst. It's like they are a dress rehearsal for a big high school band. With the amazing horn line they have, it's a shame their show design is not more mature.

I agree. Regiment is another big offender this year... And Cadets let that creep in with their US Bands circuit IMO

That's also a long time to go between actual Swan Lake music for a show about Swan Lake.

I wish a lot of these show designers could overcome the high school band mentality when designing for drum corps. Crown is one of the worst. It's like they are a dress rehearsal for a big high school band. With the amazing horn line they have, it's a shame their show design is not more mature.

Dumb.

I can't help but hear those 3rd trumpets sticking out of the ensemble.

The brassline sounds good, but they've got to blend better. Not sure if they're too spread out to hear the blend?

Decent euph solo.

I can understand the guard changing from white swan to black swan because they represent the main character of the ballet who is usually danced by the same ballerina. The rest of the corps changing, however, doesn't make sense except for the chance for Cesario to show off another uniform design.

speaking of high school bands...

i was saying the same thing...why the whole corps change?