Nashville lineup

yeah Phantom's storyline still makes no sense.

• Like 1

Do elaborate. I've heard this excuse used a lot, but with the pretty good quality audio we get and multicam options I don't see how much can be missed.

I dunno. I just got into it more in La Crosse. I was more into the show. Maybe it was the humidity level that night, but they blended better and I couldn't see the visual as well.

Maybe that helped me not to see the errors in the show?

Still. I enjoy the show, warts and all, but they're going to have to fight to stave off Blue Knights for sure, and maybe Boston, Blue Stars, and even Madison this year.

Hm, now it's time to see if the Devils can actually make straight lines in a block rotation.

• Like 3

Next on the field is the Blue Devils from Concord, California. Their 2014 program is entitled "Felliniesque" and consists of:

Old Toys from Iris by Elfman, Danny

La Strada Theme by Rota, Nino

The Clowns by Rota, Nino

Circo Compagnia by Goodwin, Gordon

Be Italian from Nine by Yeston, Maury

Movie Studio from Iris by Elfman, Danny

Phantom killed it tonight. No pun intended. Really great performance and their hornline has a great sound

Reading the other posts, clearly I'm the only one who enjoyed that. Oh well.

I respect your opinion. That's what I thought when I saw them live, but it was a different take for me tonight.

• Like 1

Rewound and watched SCV's show ... wow. That's the first time I've really loved it this season. Love the Coda. That drum line is baller ... the drum arrangement is awesome. I'm not a huge fan of the synth part ... it doesn't work in a well known classical piece like this, IMO ... but this may end up being a favorite by the end of the season.

• Like 1

I dunno. I just got into it more in La Crosse. I was more into the show. Maybe it was the humidity level that night, but they blended better and I couldn't see the visual as well.

Maybe that helped me not to see the errors in the show?

Still. I enjoy the show, warts and all, but they're going to have to fight to stave off Blue Knights for sure, and maybe Boston, Blue Stars, and even Madison this year.

I'm pretty sure BK has already kicked PR to the curb.