Since Ohio State's band is frequently discussed here...

The only thing that shocks me about this is that anyone is shocked by it. Did you people go to college?

Right and Wrong do not nor should not depend on whether anyone has gone to college or not.

edited for more better English. Maybe I should go to college. Wait a minute - I teach at one...

Edited by IllianaLancerContra

Right and Wrong do not nor should not depend on whether anyone has gone to college or not.

edited for more better English. Maybe I should go to college. Wait a minute - I teach at one...

You can think it's wrong for a bunch of college kids to call each other names like 'Ballsacagawea' or play instruments in their underwear or party and *gasp* drink, but if you're shocked by it then you remind me of someone...

ned-maude-flanders_458.jpg

• Like 1

You can think it's wrong for a bunch of college kids to call each other names like 'Ballsacagawea' or play instruments in their underwear or party and *gasp* drink, but if you're shocked by it then you remind me of someone...

ned-maude-flanders_458.jpg

Did you just climb out if a time machine from 1970?

What is in the report is more than 'kids being kids'.

Newsflash to all the people (moms) saying 'I hope this stuff doesn't happen in DCI,' it does! Today! Drinking, drugs, sex, and inappropriate nicknames! Finalist corps! Championship corps! Believe it.

Awesome! Will you be fired up for the first sexual harassment lawsuit too? Or haven't been made aware at your frat that that's what happens nowadays?

Awesome! Will you be fired up for the first sexual harassment lawsuit too? Or haven't been made aware at your frat that that's what happens nowadays?

I'm from the 1970's and I'm in a frat. Interesting.

I'm just telling you how things are. College-aged kids drink, do drugs, and have sex. Always have and always will. Pass some of the ganja that the Blue Devils love so much...

• Like 1

Read the linked report, more than drinking, underwear playing and calling names.....

I'm from the 1970's and I'm in a frat. Interesting.

I'm just telling you how things are. College-aged kids drink, do drugs, and have sex. Always have and always will. Pass some of the ganja that the Blue Devils love so much...

Experimenting with drugs and alcohol, having sex, underwear runthroughs, nick names.... all pretty normal if not expected college age behavior. Being harassed into simulating fellatio your brother??? The line is in your rear view mirror.