West Chester Work-it-Out

Crowd favorite. Within a point. I'd say just watch out. Crazier things have happened.

I don't disagree - they are certainly in the fight

Tomorrow will be interesting with BD in the mix (and SCV) to see where the gaps are at the top now - closed up from ATL or the same. I'm thinking both Cadets & Coats close up that gap with BD a bit

Clean feet! Clean feet! Clean feet!!

Czapinski and Lo have very different ideas about what makes an effective GE program, apparently.

She judges GE at finals, he does brass so I'm more inclined to follow her numbers.

And Cadets percussion.

Woah just saw that. Agreed though. I wonder how different the spreads would be if BD and SCV were thrown in

Crowd favorite. Within a point. I'd say just watch out. Crazier things have happened.

We've been hearing this from the first week of the season. Doubt it's going to happen.

Czapinski and Lo have very different ideas about what makes an effective GE program, apparently.

Lo has done this 3x now, no surprise there

Tomorrow will be a good preview for east and finals - with all the corps in place and a very solid panel

Do Cavies catch Crown?

She judges GE at finals, he does brass so I'm more inclined to follow her numbers.

Well, Cavies should be thrilled with that news!

We've been hearing this from the first week of the season. Doubt it's going to happen.

Believe what you want, I'll keep faith and hope :smile:

• Like 1

Lo has done this 3x now, no surprise there

Tomorrow will be a good preview for east and finals - with all the corps in place and a very solid panel

Oh I know, I just think it's interesting that Lo thinks Coats have the best rep on the field (if not the best execution of that rep), while Czapinski thinks it's behind *Cavies* for 3rd.

• Like 2