Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

The First and Last corps I marched with went on right next to each other! The Columbians and The Cadets!

Interesting! Two different drills, by two corps, all interlaced into one massive production. WOW!

(sorry, just had to say it) :guinesssmilie:

oh well, time to head out. Glad all the good corps were on last night

flame shields UP

Military trivia: Which military members are not required to salute during the playing of the National Anthem while on duty? (Besides the band, of course.)

Kamarag,

I'll be the first to admit, I'm a little quirky. Here I sit, in Bethlehem, PA watching FN, too. At my age, and for how lazy I've become, this works best. Besides, my restroom is MUCH cleaner!

Seriously, I'm one of the few who believes today's corps are better by multi-cam on FN. I have a pretty good A-V system, so I can crank it up real good, too!

• Like 1

Military trivia: Which military members are not required to salute during the playing of the National Anthem while on duty? (Besides the band, of course.)

color guard holding the flag ?

• Like 1

The honor guard. Another fun fact: The conductor of the band is authorized to salute left-handed.

• Like 1