Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

Sidebar: The fact that I have apparently "reached my quota of positive votes for the day" is hands down that dumbest thing I've ever seen on DCP. Who the hell came it with that stupid idea? Can I get a positive vote back for hating how asinine this "feature" is?

• Like 6

That's the problem with you Crown homers. The ego of the fans (and even some of the members) are why people think they're cocky. Because a corps doesn't have the same taste as you, you belittle them.

Wow reread my post there bud. Who the hell am I belittling? I said "fair enough, we have different tastes obviously"...

I unlike others on here actually respect other peoples opinions even if I don't agree with them.

BTW I'm a Crown Alumni, not a Crown "homer" like you seem to think I am. Crown isn't my favorite show this year but I do love the show. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but Cavaliers are boring to me. I guess that makes me cocky...

Say what you will about the show design, I love some clean drill and feet, very nice tonight Cadets.

• Like 1

I bet the people in the first row are hating Cadet's and that stage this year.

Was in the lower section in Atlanta, not even in the first row and the first part of the field I could see was the FAR hash mark.

Don't lie Brant, Drum Corps International is NOT proud to present THE Bridgeman!!!! LMAO

Well done Cadets!