Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

The Cadets show is high on demand and squeaky clean. All the elements of a title winning show are there. I just can't get past the narration. The guy does the best job possible with the material he is given.

Edited by bluesman
  • Like 2

Sidebar: The fact that I have apparently "reached my quota of positive votes for the day" is hands down that dumbest thing I've ever seen on DCP. Who the hell came it with that stupid idea? Can I get a positive vote back for hating how asinine this "feature" is?

Apparently you can Hate all over the place, but watch what you like? Too much of a good thing......

• Like 1

I feel like the winner tonight was...the Blue Devils

not tonight - they were last night

BTW I'm a Crown Alumni, not a Crown "homer" like you seem to think I am. Crown isn't my favorite show this year but I do love the show. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but Cavaliers are boring to me. I guess that makes me cocky...

It wasn't you.

Sidebar: The fact that I have apparently "reached my quota of positive votes for the day" is hands down that dumbest thing I've ever seen on DCP. Who the hell came it with that stupid idea? Can I get a positive vote back for hating how asinine this "feature" is?

I would love to but I too have reached my quota for the day :/

Edited by Bannedforlife
  • Like 1