2014 World Championships Semi Finals

Staff was right behind me. Heard them critiquing the show. Heard no one mention the kid. Just saying a little concern would be nice.

I am not saying you are wrong about what you heard I am just saying from my interactions with some of their staff they will be worried when they are not in public. As it stands they also have fully functional cell phones and would probably be informed if they needed to know something right then.

Many it's just me, but I think white pants may have helped me see the visuals in the BlueStars better this year. The sets are a distraction for me, although I understand their purpose, but something to contrast that color would have been nice.

I like their movers uniforms. I just think they would have been more appropriate to Bluecoats' guard, since they spend so much of the show moving those triangles around. :augen51:

I am surprised that Mary Todd Lincoln has such a southern accent. Although she was born in Kentucky she lived most of her live in Illinois.

Aside from that I loved the show. So Troopers.

...and the Kentucky Southern Accent is very different than the accent we hear.

• Like 1

Snare drummer with no shako. Faulty uniform change. I bet they get docked points.

Shocked that nobody caught the new voiceover in Boston's show....... CLEAR AS DAY!

"All Drum Corps are Created Equal"

"But Some are More Equal Than Others"

Brilliant! Heck with the G7! Now they're definitely getting 10th or lower.... but oh well. I love this show!

They will be 10th or lower because the drill is too hard and they ran out of time to clean it.

• Like 1

Weird. Didn't that happen in San Antonio? I was there and saw it. But I can't remember if it was a snare or a tenor...

I'm not surprised it's happened before. It's a lot to do in not a lot of time.