2014 World Championships Semi Finals

Just not a fan of Swan Lake....sorry Phantom...maybe next year!

It must be a VERY disappointing season for SOA dropping from 11th last year to 17th...sheesh

Hm. I liked their show this year more than I did last year's. (Only saw it once in the theater.) And I liked Academy, Oregon, and Pacific Crest when they were in Denver. Those shows probably could have made finals not too long ago. I imagine SOA's members and staff could very well be disappointed in the drop, but, from my perspective as an audience member, it's difficult to attach disappointment to those performances. Maybe I should just recall my own narrow miss for Finals. :-)

Dear visual staffs: dirty body movement is worse than none at all. If you can't clean it before finals week, take it out!

• Like 1

... and what was Tchaikovsky? :mellow:

Not drunk enough... maybe Shostakovitch

• Like 3

During the Dan Potter interview, it was mentioned they have 90 first DCI rookies this year.

That may be true...but I know several other top 12 corps over the years that had that situation in the past as well...