2014 Drum Corps International World Championships World Class Finals

He said he was happy to hear Cadets were flat.

I don't think anyone was really meaning to say that. Furthermore, I don't know that they were 'flat' in any way that will cause them to score lower tonight than before. It is kind of just how the show is this year. I didn't hear anyone report that they did not execute well tonight, so I don't know if they left any more room for the Bluecoats. If the Coats do pass them, they will have earned it.

Please go read this in 6 months. You guys are like 16 year old girls at a Justin Bieber/One Direction concert. They are good but it's not like Jesus just floated across the screen.

Whatever. This is one of the best shows I have ever seen. Much like Crown last year. Grow up.

You have a very nice drum corps.

• Like 4

Are they going to show the awards on the finals feed too, or do I need to switch to youtube?

let's all stay positive and "united in drum corps"

this is an amazing season - and the corps were fantastic tonight

I'd dare say every corps "stepped it up a notch" come finals night - hopefully all the members left the field feeling they gave it their personal best

2014 DCI = OUTSTANDING!!

• Like 1