2015 Predictions

Spread over Cavaliers last night indicates they are probably competitive with Bluecoats, Cadets, and Crown. We'll see. If they were going head to head they'd probably be mentioned more.

ALL questions will be answered July 13th when all these bad boys finally go head to head. That'll be a fun recap......

Spread over Cavaliers last night indicates they are probably competitive with Bluecoats, Cadets, and Crown. We'll see. If they were going head to head they'd probably be mentioned more.

ALL questions will be answered July 13th when all these bad boys finally go head to head. That'll be a fun recap......

The fun has already begun. And I don't think it's going to end until the late night hours of August 8th.

Here's a question, and I'm not trying to "bait" anyone-- it's literally just a question.

Right now, there seems to be five corps at the top: Blue Devils, Cadets, Crown, Bluecoats, SCV.

But no one really ever mentions SCV.

Why?

Pretty easy answer. SCV has had several well-liked shows for the better part of the last decade, but it hasn't translated into anything better than 4th place. It's only natural people are hesitant to put them with the other big boys that have won or at least medaled in that time.

Actually, the questions will just be ramping up after THAT recap.

Yeah but I hope they lighten up on all those electronics (and hopefully other corps won't take this ball and run too far with it).

Already too late. SCV this year may have as much as bloo, but it does fit their show... Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

1st: Blue Devils

2nd: SCV

2nd: Bluecoats

4th: The Cadets

5th: Carolina Crown

6th: The Cavaliers

7th: Blue knights

8th: Phantom Regiment

9th: Blue Stars

10th: Crossmen

11th: Boston Crusaders

12th: Madison Scouts

Could be a bit optimistic for B Star based on the weird stuff happening to them with scoring right now. Dropping 2 points overnight this week. God bless dci judges with no continuity. Madison will be higher. So just a thought.

Here's a question, and I'm not trying to "bait" anyone-- it's literally just a question.

Right now, there seems to be five corps at the top: Blue Devils, Cadets, Crown, Bluecoats, SCV.

But no one really ever mentions SCV.

Why?

All I know is that their brass book is mostly comprised of unison and open 5ths. Exciting I know...

My July 4th change to my predictions from preseason.

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Crown

4. SCV

5. The Cavaliers

6. Bluecoats

7. Blue Knights

8. Phantom Regiment

9. Blue Stars

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Madison Scouts

12. Crossmen