2015 Predictions

Lol I thought it was just a reference to Cher's hubby.

Sssshhhhhh.....(but yes, I AM that old.)

Edited by HornTeacher

you were saying?? :tongue:

Well considering it was a partial panel with a caption that has been Boston's lowest scoring at every competition I think we need to not over react to it. I'd rather me not be wrong about that, I don't want to see anyone do poorly, ESPECIALLY on a corps 75th Anniversary. I hope they can pull it out this year, it's looking rough, but I know that they'll not just let this slip by, they're a corps that fights regardless of the outcome. It's still a long season, we'll see.

I'm also not trying to take anything away from the Troopers tonight, congrats to them, I'm sure that's a boost for them.

Well considering it was a partial panel with a caption that has been Boston's lowest scoring at every competition I think we need to not over react to it. I'd rather me not be wrong about that, I don't want to see anyone do poorly, ESPECIALLY on a corps 75th Anniversary. I hope they can pull it out this year, it's looking rough, but I know that they'll not just let this slip by, they're a corps that fights regardless of the outcome. It's still a long season, we'll see.

I'm also not trying to take anything away from the Troopers tonight, congrats to them, I'm sure that's a boost for them.

Well we have seen corps fall out on anniversary (Glassmen 50th) but given we had more judges that would have helped Stars with a percussion judge and brass. Guard has been the weakest at the beginning due to the difficulty and being dirty (which you can see in content/achievement) going to be interesting if they can clean the drill

Yeah, I wouldn't count Boston out. It's still June, for crying out loud. The fight for those bottom two finalist spots is going to be just as interesting as the battle for the gold. As of now, I think The Colts and Spirit are going to fighting for placement in the 13th-17th range with Pacific Crest, Oregon Crusaders, The Academy, and SCVC or BDB.

• Like 1

Not even CONSIDERING the possibility of Cru falling out. Ain't gonna happen. Just ain't, ain't, ain't gonna happen. Not in this world, nor the next.

I haven't seen BD or SCV live, only on youtube but based on what I have seen so far...

BD and BC close 1 and 2

Cadets and Crown duel for bronze

Show design being a determining factor i'll go with Bluecoats with BD a level above all on performance, it will be close

1: The Cadets

2: Bluecoats

3: Blue Devils

4: carolina Crown

5: The Cavaliers

6: SCV

7: Blue Knights

8: Blue Stars

9: Phantom Regiment

10: Madison Scouts

11: Crossmen

12: Pacific Crest

13: Spirit of Atlanta

14: Troopers

15: BAC

16: Colts

17: BDB

18: Oregon Crusaders

19: Cascades

20: Vanguard Cadets

21: Jersey Surf

22: Mandarins

23: Pioneer

24: Genesis

25: Spartans

• Like 1

1: The Cadets

2: Bluecoats

3: Blue Devils

4: carolina Crown

5: The Cavaliers

6: SCV

7: Blue Knights

8: Blue Stars

9: Phantom Regiment

10: Madison Scouts

11: Crossmen

12: Pacific Crest

13: Spirit of Atlanta

14: Troopers

15: BAC

16: Colts

17: BDB

18: Oregon Crusaders

19: Cascades

20: Vanguard Cadets

21: Jersey Surf

22: Mandarins

23: Pioneer

24: Genesis

25: Spartans

I would say that's pretty close, don't think Cavs will take SCV but haven't seen SCV live yet and I wouldn't have a honest clue past #11