Staff merrigoround

There are quite a few of us in the activity. most having well earned the title with their extra time, work, and sweat let alone dedication. And music and music performance aren't the only fields of study which have made/do make significant contributions to the activity.

I really didn't get the jist of this.

I know he's worked with multiple guards, but I remember him at Phantom the most.

He started at Phantom in 2005 and the guard that year was incredible. Not just in improved technique and equipment book - the guard concept for the show was really nice. Costumes, flags (art deco style chevron designs) and head pieces were all imaginative and effective down to almost every last detail. Suddenly Phantom didn't just have a better guard - they had one of the most effective. I remember how disappointed I was when they announced the music for that year. Then I saw the show and I was completely blown away, not only from a musical standpoint - the visual package was incredible.

All his years at Phantom showed the same imagination and detail. I know it takes a team to put it together, but his arrival was the start of a significant improvement through to 2008.

Shout out to Scott Chandler for having a hand in the vision and design of '05.

I know he's worked with multiple guards, but I remember him at Phantom the most.

He started at Phantom in 2005 and the guard that year was incredible. Not just in improved technique and equipment book - the guard concept for the show was really nice. Costumes, flags (art deco style chevron designs) and head pieces were all imaginative and effective down to almost every last detail. Suddenly Phantom didn't just have a better guard - they had one of the most effective. I remember how disappointed I was when they announced the music for that year. Then I saw the show and I was completely blown away, not only from a musical standpoint - the visual package was incredible.

All his years at Phantom showed the same imagination and detail. I know it takes a team to put it together, but his arrival was the start of a significant improvement through to 2008.

The irony being that PR just decided to bring back the staff members responsible for the bad guard that Adam had to save.

• Like 3

So new brass caption head for the Blue Stars. All other caption heads plus the entire design staff is the same. That should be a good thing.

and majority of brass staff is the same.

BlueStainGlass, just curious. Do you believe a drum corps hornline can be sucessful with a caption head that has no drum corps brass marching experience. I don't really know.

I think he can be. From what Ive heard Saucedo and Russ were the ones looking. If Saucedo wanted him then im gonna believe that he is qualified.