Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Didn't make it back East last year. But, after finishing up a SB tournament June 7th in Flagstaff, we will continue on to MA for about six weeks. The hardest portion will be my wife having to take care of two dogs (which she enjoys) either in the hotel or while at the ball field (which she does not enjoy). Since this will be the last major anniversary for those of us over 60, I've been given the OK to do the Spring Fling, gala, Tanglewood, and volunteer from around July 30th through finals night. Hope to finally make it to A-town. Last roundup.

Well,,if it is not too forward of me...it is my hope that we may "hook up" at Tanglewood. It would be my honor. And my wife's, as well.

Edited by HornTeacher

Well,,if it is not too forward of me...it is my hope that we may "hook up" at Tanglewood. It would be my honor. And my wife's, as well.

That would be great. Possibly others might want to do dinner together prior to the concert. I'll be the guy without a date!

I will be back from Florida for the Spring Fling, BAC Fundraiser, Ghost to help the Corps out.. I'll be at the table again with my other friends I know from the old BAC days ( and the BAC, Sr's). I'll save you a seat at our 2 tables if you promise to buy us all a round. Otherwise, you can sit at Sully's table, and try and coax him to buy something... anything. ( haha..)

Edited by BRASSO

I will be back from Florida for the Spring Fling, BAC Fundraiser, Ghost to help the Corps out.. I'll be at the table again with my other friends I know from the old BAC days ( and the BAC, Sr's). I'll save you a seat at our 2 tables if you promise to buy us all a round. Otherwise, you can sit at Sully's table, and try and coax him to buy something... anything. ( haha..)

Sure, take advantage of the first timer at your table, but it would be my pleasure to buy the table I'm sitting at a round. Which Sully are you referring too? The mid 60's 3rd bari who went in the Navy and also was a member of the 26th Yankee Division D&BC. or another Sully? If he's the first one mentioned, I wasn't aware he attended the SF's. Buff, Little Buff, and Digga must have been working on him.

• 2 weeks later...

A post on BAC face book 1995 playing for the great Pat Metheny. Never knew that. I knew they played for Chick Corea.

Growing up in Boston, to us it was Dorchester= Dorchesta... Horse= Hoss...Sister= Sista Plane ticket= aih faih Supa Mahket..

Cahson Beach. Walka Coopa.... Rex Traila...Bobby Oah..General Eisenhowa... St .Thomas Mowah... Reilly Raida's

Chick Corea actually marched with the St.Rose Scarlet Lancers from Chelsea ,Ma in the real late fifty's or early sixty's

Chic Corea marched for the St . Rose Scarlet Lancers of Chelsea Ma... Not in the 50's... But the 2 years of 60 and. 61 . The St Rose Scarlet Lancers were actually a pretty decent Corps for their time those years. And did travel nationally to compete at the Al and VFW National Championships a few times in their short history.

Edited by BRASSO

• 2 weeks later...

BOSTON CRUSADERS WELCOMES TIM SALZMAN, 2015 MUSIC CONSULTANT

The Boston Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps is proud to announce that 2014 DCI Hall of Fame honoree Tim Salzman will be working with the Crusaders in the role of Music Program Consultant for the 2015 season. Director Andy Waldukat states, “ I could not be more excited about bringing Tim Salzman onto our design team. I remember being a fan in high school listening to recordings of shows he arranged. When the opportunity to bring Tim on board presented itself I immediately jumped at the chance. He is a legend and one of the best in the history of our activity.”
Read more here

Great pick up for the Crusaders IMO...

• Like 1