2015 Programs and Playlist:

[...]

academy.jpgThe Academy

[...]

The apparent press embargo by the Academy is most impressive. There are photos on on their Facebook page of the corps playing their 2015 show at a Memorial Day concert, but still no news of title or content.

The Troopers' music selections were announced on Dan Potter's "DCI Field Pass Podcast" which just hit my podcast app this morning (I'll send a link when it's posted on Facebook). The Fred Morris interview section starts at about 9:18. He mentions the following.

"Dreamer" (for pre-show; no mention of composer), "Open Spaces" by Robert Smith, "Wild Horses" by Natasha Bedingfield, and "Adrenaline City" by Adam Gorb.

Edited by mpgilbertusa

The Troopers' music selections were announced on Dan Potter's "DCI Field Pass Podcast" which just hit my podcast app this morning (I'll send a link when it's posted on Facebook). The Fred Morris interview section starts at about 9:18. He mentions the following.

"Dreamer" (for pre-show; no mention of composer), "Open Spaces" by Robert Smith, "Wild Horses" by Natasha Bedingfield, and "Adrenaline City" by Adam Gorb.

Dreamer is a movie. Soundtrack written by John Debney.

Edited by mingusmonk

not John Debney?

Sorry about that. Lang was a performer. Debney composer.

Corrected,.

Pacific Crest 2015: "The Catalyst"

http://www.pacific-crest.org/2015/05/the-catalyst/

I like the source music! Scythian Suite should be nice, LOVE the "Final Fantasy" selection, Blue Stars used it in their great 2005 D2 "Final Fantasy" show. Anything inspired or written by Eric Whitacre is gonna be beautiful. "Angels in the Architecture", should be nice. Theme is pretty vague, lots of room to work with. Looking forward to seeing that new uniform on the field, should be awesome, assuming they're still getting new ones. They posted a picture on Facebook a week or so ago of what looked like a guard costume, red and purple stain glass looking on the top and a big red skirt on the bottom, that has since been removed. But it looked very nice. Should be great! I've really enjoyed them every year since 2010.

• Like 1

Very interested to see what reactions occur in the stands and at Space Park when Blue Stars play that old SCV stalwart "Clowns."

How will Saucedo present it to be different from what we expect or are used to hearing? Or will Stars build on our expectations???