Cadets 2015

You didn't even like 2000 so why am I not surprised?

I think I like their darker shows. 83 / 85 / 86 / 87 / I did like 89 / 90 / 92 / 93 / 95 / 98 / 01 / 05 / 07 / 13 / 15 - we all have our own "taste" that's for sure.

I think I like their darker shows. 83 / 85 / 86 / 87 / I did like 89 / 90 / 92 / 93 / 95 / 98 / 01 / 05 / 07 / 13 / 15 - we all have our own "taste" that's for sure.

THAT'S for sure.

Darker?? Not sure I understand the use of that adjective to describe those shows.

sorry more serious music... classical -- "dark" might not be the correct term. I also very much enjoyed 91, one of my favorite Cadet programs EVER

especially if "dark" describes Crown 2015 - I do not care for that program.

Can't really describe 1989 or 92 as "dark either" but I like them -- perhaps "symphonic" is a better term... who knows, I just know what I like

This! And coming from the guy who started the lack of innovation thread. Lol.

Haha, raw and intense doesn't mean they are innovating. I do still wish their body movement was more relevant. I could care less about using electronics a LA Blue coats or not. It's neat, but not a necessary component of a modern show for me.

Movement, however, has and it seems forced with Cadets. Visual Proficiency and Analysis numbers have turned in their favor the past week though. Anyone know why they went from 3-5th in those captions up to 1st the past few shows? Cleanliness I guess.

You didn't even like 2000 so why am I not surprised?

The 2000 Cadet show was so cool. I loved when the brass played each other's instruments. That was great effect as well. So you were part of that show, 2000Cadet? Very cool.

Haha, raw and intense doesn't mean they are innovating. I do still wish their body movement was more relevant. I could care less about using electronics a LA Blue coats or not. It's neat, but not a necessary component of a modern show for me.

Movement, however, has and it seems forced with Cadets. Visual Proficiency and Analysis numbers have turned in their favor the past week though. Anyone know why they went from 3-5th in those captions up to 1st the past few shows? Cleanliness I guess.

I think body movement in general is overused now. At first, when some of the corps started incorporating it, it was OK. Now, everybody does it and it just seems overdone. Wish it would die out a little.

Edited by sched88