Cadets 2015

Search for "Yeaguy". Without the quotes.

Definitely want someone to records tonight, won't be home for an hour.

They'll be up on his account for 24 hours but I'll make an upload tonight hopefully. I'll post it here.

Edited by gabe211

That scares me. As awesome as it could be if pulled off, I just don't see how it's possible with out watering down the parts or slowing down the tempo.

We shall see though.

I wouldn't worry.

It's currently HOP-enning!

They're doing reps of the second movement right now.

Hop said they're not doing the Bocock add-on at the very end of the show and just ending where Shosty's 10 actually ends :( But he made it sound like they will add that until the end of the season.

Only 2 Bass drums today, the rest are sick/injured. 5th quad joining soon.

Special secret performance on the 15th.

Yeah it sounded like he implied they're not putting in the fast ending until the first or second week of July.

Says he isn't live

He mentioned he might pop in and out. You should get a notification each time he goes live. You should also be able to see his last stream on demand on the main view.

Edited by gabe211

He mentioned he might pop in and out. You should get a notification each time he goes live. You should also be able to see his last stream on demand on the main view.

Are you streaming? And of so, what is your username? I'm using a galaxy s5 and the android app to stream, if that makes a problem

Are you streaming? And of so, what is your username? I'm using a galaxy s5 and the android app to stream, if that makes a problem

I'm not. But I'll be uploading Hops streams to YouTube tonight.