Cadets 2015

Hurricane force winds coming thru the stadium and makiing the brass sound ,like its being filterd thru a crass blender.

Tiger of San P. never gets tired for me, though. even when played in a hurricane.

What is Cadet's history with Tiger of San Pedro? Seems very un-Cadet-like.

Not sure... former YEA Corps of the Cadets, the, Crossmen, when they were in PA. played it a couple of years... other corps too.. Guardsmen from Illinois, , a few Senior Corps. I don't think of Cadets when I think of TIger of San Pedro though either.

Edited by BRASSO

Well GH-Crossmen-X-10-Tiger.. There's a connection.

Not gonna lie, I did get some enjoyment out of the hearts in the first broadcast tonight when Hop was just sitting there with his mouth open, and it looked like they were all flying into his mouth.

LOL, I laughed at that too. He just stops mid sentence, the corps is playing but we're watching him, and his mouth is just agape.

Hurricane force winds coming thru the stadium and makiing the brass sound ,like its being filterd thru a crass blender.

Tiger of San P. never gets tired for me, though. even when played in a hurricane.

I kept trying to block the wind with my hand over the phone mic, as if that would fix it... SMH

• Like 1

Oh man, my high school marching band is playing Shosty 10 for our closer... and it's basically the same book as the Cadets right now. Mr. Bocook arranges our music. XD

I'm not a smart man, Jen-nay... but in regards to the secret performance on June 15th that Hop alluded to:

Edit: Looks to be Troopers and Madison for that webcast. Maybe Cadets will pop in?

I thought the super secret performance was the show n tell Coats and Cadets might be doing as the corps are less than 100 miles apart for ST

I thought the super secret performance was the show n tell Coats and Cadets might be doing as the corps are less than 100 miles apart for ST

Well that would be cool...