Cadets 2015

I think they close gaps tonight and move up top next week. The show is there, captions are strong (sans guard which will be good), uniforms will add interest and effect.

Edited by Tobias

Somebody in another thread said the Cadets are done...hope he eats his words

I saw that too ... good thing he let us know. Now the corps can take the next week and a half off.

This uniform change should have no effect on the score in theory right???

• Like 1

Agree that we should see a strong finish. The sub box spreads show that the judges are ready to reward the corps, and that they just need to keep cleaning. I think we'll see the typical Cadets late-season surge. It's just a question of whether any other corps can match it.

....regardless of (or in spite of) the uniform change....

.....the only thing I would expect the uniform change to affect is the members on the field getting accustomed to seeing a different color. Other than that, I don't expect anything big to happen. I do hope they get first tonight, Allentown, and finals.

• Like 1

....regardless of (or in spite of) the uniform change....

.....the only thing I would expect the uniform change to affect is the members on the field getting accustomed to seeing a different color. Other than that, I don't expect anything big to happen. I do hope they get first tonight, Allentown, and finals.

I said it before, this change will give the kids an adrenaline rush the rest of the season which will boost the intensity. Everyone else is getting stale.

Personally, I think the uniform change's biggest impact will be on the members psychologically. With a great design and not much to change, this gives the members a chance to feel something fresh, new, and innovative that will bring great energy to the performance in the last week of the season. When you're looking at a show that derives all of its effect from the members performing the show of a lifetime, that psychological bump can be the difference between first and third.

• Like 3