Cadets 2015

This uniform change should have no effect on the score in theory right???

Not music, but it could certain have an impact on General Effect.

Personally, I think the uniform change's biggest impact will be on the members psychologically. With a great design and not much to change, this gives the members a chance to feel something fresh, new, and innovative that will bring great energy to the performance in the last week of the season. When you're looking at a show that derives all of its effect from the members performing the show of a lifetime, that psychological bump can be the difference between first and third.

Bingo. Agreed 100%!
  • Like 1

Get the feeling we're in for a letdown on the uniforms and the end of the season...

Wow - such a bummer.

Set very low expectations, then they will be exceeded!

Edited by cadet93

Cadets are done

getting second and third.

I hope

not. I want

a different winner every

night from now

to Finals,

but if

Cadets win

in the end

that's

fine by me.

No matter who wins the rest of the way I think we can all agree that all of the shows in the top 5 are championship caliber

Very excited to see the new uniforms tonight! Hope the scores are close

• Like 3

Get the feeling we're in for a letdown on the uniforms and the end of the season...

You're very pessimistic. They had an off weekend last week, narrowed the gap at Sunday's show, got the highest score in the country last night, are changing the entire look of the corps tonight which will be exciting for members (and judges), have an amazing show, contenders for percussion and brass? Have faith.

Just watched the Devils rehearsal on periscope and after the last run through the staff reminded them that the Cadets are bringing out the black uni's tonight and will be on fire so they better remember to bring their A-game tonight...

• Like 4

Just watched the Devils rehearsal on periscope and after the last run through the staff reminded them that the Cadets are bringing out the black uni's tonight and will be on fire so they better remember to bring their A-game tonight...

Lol. Yeah that was me recording. You have to go about 14 minutes in on my last scope to hear it. Pretty funny reaction from the corps members.

Edited by Yorkvillain