Carolina Crown 2015

I guess I'm not really analyzing Crown's show the way I normally do. I don't really see too many problems within their show. In fact, I LOVE it. I almost wanted to jump out of the stands when I saw them in Clifton.

And I'm not saying Crown's show is not already awesome. But there *are* couple spots that I think could flow just a little better visually.

And I'm not saying Crown's show is not already awesome. But there *are* couple spots that I think could flow just a little better visually.

I think the only issue I had with them when I saw them in Clifton is that huge banner was backwards.

yeah and that's not really a design problem -- just logistics :-)

UPS then lol...

....Crown can just immerse me with their sound and I'll be fine.

Edited by 2000Cadet

yeah and that's not really a design problem -- just logistics :-)

Things like this have happened before - remember in '88 when Suncoast Sounds' guard unfurled the wall at the back of the field and a couple of the flag poles were out of order?

posted this in the DeKalb show thread yesterday, but didn't get any responses........thought I might try here instead?

"was at the show last night and have a Crown question......

When the "Abandon all Hope" banner pulled across the field at the end of the opener, one of the guard girls went down under the banner on the backside of the field, stayed under the tarp (you could see her moving occasionally) for the ENTIRE show........re-emerged AFTER the final chord and then walked off the field.

Anyone see as well or have an explanation?

Is this some new "punishment" for someone breaking corps rules? Sentenced to a night of purgatory under a hot black tarp through the entire show???

:)

Anyone???

• Like 1