Carolina Crown 2015

Wow...Why are all the Crown fans so quiet today?? What's up with that?? :dontgetit:

• Like 1

I feel like the final closer will be longer and take a bit of time away from the drum break. At least, that's what I hope.

Did I miss some mistakes last night, I thought Crowns show was good enough to challenge Blue Devils.

Did I miss some mistakes last night, I thought Crowns show was good enough to challenge Blue Devils.

IMO drums had a rough run compared to what they have done this season. Brass had some unusual stick outs for a crown line and soloist had a rough night. I hope they stop making him move because i saw him early season and he nailed it.

I couldn't tell, corpsband. Was the comment by jonwoody meant to be antagonistic?

I strongly believe that Crown should be winning the guard caption. The demand on the members is incredible - and they're performance level is one of the strongest I've seen from them. The opening flag work and just the overall weapon line is ridiculous !

Really hope they can pull off best guard at DCI this year - to me - this is the complete package this year guard wise.

Later,

Mike

I strongly believe that Crown should be winning the guard caption. The demand on the members is incredible - and they're performance level is one of the strongest I've seen from them. The opening flag work and just the overall weapon line is ridiculous !

Really hope they can pull off best guard at DCI this year - to me - this is the complete package this year guard wise.

Later,

Mike

Agreed. I said after watching the Akron show, Crown Guard caption winner.