Carolina Crown 2015

Thank you, defeldus. Evidently, seen doesn't understand how bad design can and does lead to lower performance morale. It has nothing to do with talent. And, make no mistake, last year show was a bad design. Fortunately, Crown, at least for now, has learned from its misstep.

Edited by Nachfolger Christi

Personally, I think Crown catches Cadets in a few weeks. Just keep cleaning!! The show is awesome. Watching new Cadets ending and some new stuff with Crown, and Crown's show is accelerating much faster (to me). Can't wait to see them in Massillon this year!!!!! That show is gonna be NUTS!

I think Crown catches Bloo, not sure about Cadets..

Oh my ####. Pardon my french. Here's a runthru with new changes: https://www.watchonperiscope.com/broadcast/37616313

edit: This doesn't include a lot of the new closer. However, there are a lot of musical changes before the ballad.

Edited by Zerix

Was there a uniform change in Minnesota? From the clip they showed at DATR it looked like the left pant leg was completely red

Was there a uniform change in Minnesota? From the clip they showed at DATR it looked like the left pant leg was completely red

No...