Carolina Crown 2015

2015 Tour t-shirts are now in the online store.

Now i'll have something to wear to the theater!!!

• Like 1

Just ordered one!

same. hope it's in before next week >.>

For those who need the link

http://www.thecrownstore.com/2015-carolina-crown-tour-tee-inferno-1/

(This is one of 2 show shirts they have)

Edited by Jeremy.
  • Like 1

#AbandonAllHope

That is all!

LET'S GO CROWN!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Allow me to write the ending. (ahem) :devil:

Semis: The top guard member who climbs the ladder to escape hell at the end gets a GOLD poncho type guard overlay as the other guard members on the ladder try to pull her down. The crowd responds immediately with wild applause.

Finals: The crowd goes CRAZY and DEMANDS the judges give Crown the championship as ALL THE GUARD MEMBERS on the ladder get gold poncho type outfits as they ALL triumphantly escape from hell.

It's a feel-good, 2008 Phantom Regiment moment, again!

Founder's Trophy, please. :angel1:

Ah yes. And no other corps will come CLOSE to entertaining the crowd at all. They will simply DEMAND the judges (via text I guess?) give Crown the gold.

Ah yes. And no other corps will come CLOSE to entertaining the crowd at all. They will simply DEMAND the judges (via text I guess?) give Crown the gold.

I don't know. The crowd pretty much willed it in 2013 (IMHO). I'm feeling pretty much the same vibe this year, too.

• Like 3

Imagine DCI making that part of the judging process. An announcement during intermissions and after the last corps performs "remember, don't forget to text in who YOU think should be in 1st. Text 55555 with the name of the corps!"

Tonight is a very, very big night. I hope to god they cleaned well last night. If they pull ahead of the Cadets and Devs tonight, we'll be in for an exciting weekend at Allentown!

Yes, it would be fantastic, as an alumni, to experience Crown win this year. This, however, is what is more exciting to me, namely the members have been given a championship caliber show. Win a title or not. The designers have not let the members down this year, and, because, the show is a championship show, the members have a design that they can perform to their upmost potential. No staff can expect their members to perform a show to its peak when the design doesn't work. Design and performance have a symbiotic relationship. Very rarely, if ever, can you have one without the other. Please Crown designers and staff, give the members a championship caliber show year after year and no one will be disappointed year in and year out.

• Like 4