Carolina Crown 2015

Failed. Will try again in a bit. They are touching up the lines.

Failed. Will try again in a bit. They are touching up the lines.

Let us know how well they clean today. Visual is something they need to improve.

Percussion, Zerix, is something they need to improve as well.

Percussion, Zerix, is something they need to improve as well.

Yeah, there is no denying that. But their percussion won't do well enough to compete with BD or Cadets or SCV OR Bloo. Their visual, however, can and possibly will compete with aforementioned corps. As we saw in Chester, 1 across the board in GE. average of 3-4-2 in visual, and of course 6th in percussion. Had they placed 2nd or 1st in visual they would have won the show. Had they placed 2nd in percussion, it would have been close, but not enough to win. If they pick up that visual analysis score, we're sitting pretty.

However, the Cadets may have something to say about that tonight. We shall see! Nonetheless, what an exhilarating season.

Agreed, Zerix. I'm just down that Crown's percussion just can't seem to get any love.

Agreed, Zerix. I'm just down that Crown's percussion just can't seem to get any love.

Wish they were better.. I really, really, reaaaaaaaally wish that.

They did some visual cleaning which looks better. Horns and guard are exactly what you'd expect. Drums still very dirty.

reducing the difficulty of the percussion book, should have been done a month ago. It's too late.

reducing the difficulty of the percussion book, should have been done a month ago. It's too late.

Yeah, but you can only go so far with that. At some point your talent level is what it is. What I can't figure is why they decided to do a very exposed drum feature that lasts almost two minutes when they're clearly the weakest part of the corps.