Carolina Crown 2015

Keep this in mind about the drum line this year vs previous years:

The program this year is more demanding and more musical than last year's. While still not performing it at the level of the very top lines, the overall package is leaps and bounds better than last year's offering. I'd give the instructional and design staff at least another year or two to develop the talent before declaring it a failure.

They aren't SCV, Cadets or BD, but they ARE vastly better than the past few years. To me that is a sign of a program definitely headed in the right direction.

Also want to chime in that I'm pretty much always focused on the hornline since I used to play mello and don't know a thing about drums but I've noticed that the drum tuning sounds much better this year than last. Their percussion program is on the rise, it'll just take some time.

I'm so glad I didn't get DCI LIVE! this year. What awful audio quality. Some amateur youtube videos online have better sound than that.

Hmm. That capture has a lot more stream pixelation and sound degradation going on that what I pulled last night.

Does Crown still want the crowd to chant with them? Because I'm bringing 11 people to Massillon, so we could totally do it lol

• Like 1

Hmm. That capture has a lot more stream pixelation and sound degradation going on that what I pulled last night.

Quicktime was used to record it.

Yeah, I did a feed to quick time too (hi!) but my feed didn't pixelate at all like that during Crown. I did get some during the start of Bloo though. :(

Thanks for sharing, won't be sharing this anywhere else ;)

I wasn't sure if keeping it unlisted will help it from getting yanked.. if I list it private. I don't know how i could share it. btw..I may upload a few more.

• Like 1

Man.. I may buy you a drink for that one :)

well i will be in INDY..