Carolina Crown 2015

One can hope corpsband.

I hope you're right, Corpsband. I just want Crown to take the gold.

The visual staff is chomping at the bit :-) They just need a little time to get the cleaning done. 2 days in Dayton and then 2 days at Avon should help a whole bunch.

I'll be there when they're here in Dayton. I will be your eyes and ears on the field. Hope they'll clean up significantly in every aspect. I think it all rides on percussion and GE.

Crown closer from backfield:

https://www.facebook.com/john.denovi/videos/10153155932874958/

Edit: That Crown Guard (IMHO) looks AWESOME!!!

Edited by CrownBariDad
  • Like 2

I'll be there when they're here in Dayton. I will be your eyes and ears on the field. Hope they'll clean up significantly in every aspect. I think it all rides on percussion and GE.

Percussion is going to be all about the "who". While they will get cleaner -- Aungst making huge difference this season -- there seems to be a pretty large divide between two groups of guys. Alan K and Jeff P have both given solid reads regarding the content this season. Those are pretty big names in the ranks of perc judges; love to have that duo on finals night :-)

• Like 1

Percussion is going to be all about the "who". While they will get cleaner -- Aungst making huge difference this season -- there seems to be a pretty large divide between two groups of guys. Alan K and Jeff P have both given solid reads regarding the content this season. Those are pretty big names in the ranks of perc judges; love to have that duo on finals night :-)

The panel will be a large contributing factor to the outcome of the scores, that is for #### sure.

One can also hope that Torchia is not on a finals panel. Sorry, but the bias seems very clear. I did not say this because I want Crown to win, but because this judge is not necessarily fair to many drum corps.

Edited by Nachfolger Christi
  • Like 2