Carolina Crown 2015

I wasn't sure if keeping it unlisted will help it from getting yanked.. if I list it private. I don't know how i could share it. btw..I may upload a few more.

Unlisted won't get taken down. For instance. Look up DCICache on that site and you'll find some gold in his playlists.

• Like 3

I wasn't sure if keeping it unlisted will help it from getting yanked.. if I list it private. I don't know how i could share it. btw..I may upload a few more.

Having it as unlisted might make those few people that would normally share it and get it taken down actually think about what they're doing first!

Edit: Also doing it this way, it does not show up when I do a search for the show instead of clicking on the link here on the forums.

Edited by Crownfan33

This show is just unbelievable.. I notice something new every time I watch it!

This show is just unbelievable.. I notice something new every time I watch it!

Do you only discover one note at a time? They perform this show very cleanly but I got this show pretty much at face value from the get-go. Very straight forward, really....

Edited by THeShadeOfNight
  • Like 1

Do you only discover one note at a time? They perform this show very cleanly but I got this show pretty much at face value from the get-go. Very straight forward, really....

It's more about the performance. Not so much the music.

Aw come on. They seem to be adding something new in every week. Again, I don't really like this show, but they've made some pretty significant changes since the first week of the season. Lots of small details have been added all the time. Same is true for pretty much all the corps, though.

• Like 1

Aw come on. They seem to be adding something new in every week. Again, I don't really like this show, but they've made some pretty significant changes since the first week of the season. Lots of small details have been added all the time. Same is true for pretty much all the corps, though.

Thank you, Cappy.

But those changes are immediately noticeable. The very second Crown changed the ritardando section in Dies Irae, DCP was immediately on it. Blue Devils have more than likely rewritten entire portions of staging with maybe a handful noticing. Being able to tell a show from face value is not a bad thing, and enhances this show. But everything if right there in front of your face.