Carolina Crown 2015

Hey Cappy...can you see the difference in Crown Lead Sop's replay and Dash Fieldpaint's. It's night and day. One is a genuine inquiry (Crown Lead). One is pointless and seems designed to get me to shut up (Dash). I apologize to all readers of this forum for the personal aside from Dash and my need to respond. Back to the relevant discussion.

Edited by Nachfolger Christi

We have some history, Cappy. There is back story. Sorry, I know from Dash's isolated comment, it doesn't seem that way.

Is your "backstory" something other than your constant bashing of Crown's percussion? I don't know how you can possibly be a Crown alumni with the attitude you display towards Crown. You post like every other DCP know-it-all expert.

I'm allowed to caliswift. It's called opinion. If you have a problem with my opinion, don't read it. Again, to all the readers and responders of the forum, I apologize for people, who dislike my comments, now making Crown 2015 about me.

I'm allowed to caliswift. It's called opinion. If you have a problem with my opinion, don't read it. Again, to all the readers and responders of the forum, I apologize for people, who dislike my comments, now making Crown 2015 about me.

The problem is that "opinion" is paraded around as fact, which it isn't.

I never said it was, caliswift. Never. Can people that disagree with me do so in message and let other readers and responders enjoy the board? I'll give you the opportunity to air your grievance against me there once. So, make the best of it. Again, I'm sorry that people are spending time trying to keep me from offering an opinion by using the Crown 2015 board to do it.

I never said it was, caliswift. Never. Can people that disagree with me do so in message and let other readers and responders enjoy the board? I'll give you the opportunity to air your grievance against me there once. So, make the best of it. Again, I'm sorry that people are spending time trying to keep me from offering an opinion by using the Crown 2015 board to do it.

Dude, How many people do you bother? Maybe it isn't everyone else taking your statements wrong.

Dude, How many people bother me? If these people take my statement wrong, there is an easy solution, don't read them. I have many people, whose comments (e.g., yours), that bother me, but generally do not address them publically in this public forum. I just don't seem to get the same respect that I attempt to get other individual readers and posters. Oh, and this is just an aside, do you think I care if I "bother" people on this board???? See, ladies and gentlemen, it is easy to attempt to embarrass people in on a public board (e.g., caliswift and Dash fieldpaint) than it is send me a private message which I've offered to both of them.

I really hope the guard can grab that trophy on Saturday. I started in '03 when the new staff came to rebuild Crown. To see Michael Townsend's choreo become fully realized and cleaned to near perfection is such an amazing thing to witness this season.

They're just incredible. I've watched that backfield video over and over again.

• Like 1