Troopers 2015: "Wild Horses"

Troopers were as good as ever last year, maybe better.. Hope they never change who they are and what they do. Always make it a point to see their show

a BAC fan

• 2 weeks later...

Spent the weekend in Mesquite, TX at Troopers camp. Get ready for an adrenaline packed ride! This show is chomping at the bit. It's got some great legs. I anticipate it will stirrup some excitement!!

Edited by TerriTroop
  • Like 1

Spent the weekend in Mesquite, TX at Troopers camp. Get ready for an adrenaline packed ride! This show is chomping at the bit. It's got some great legs. I anticipate it will stirrup some excitement!!

Yep, that small brass clip from a month ago sounded solid...Can't wait to see them!

Great accidental pun.

+1 Terri.

Complete package at Troopers. Even the posters are theme oriented.

• Like 1

Great accidental pun.

Wasn't accidental! :)

So psyched for the Long Blue Line!!! This is going to be good!!! And even more exciting - Troopers will be in New England in July! Can't wait!!

• 3 weeks later...

Other than the overall theme of "Wild Horses," has any announcement yet been made regarding the specific musical makeup of the program? Short of that, are there any "in the know" people out there who can pass along any "informed" information? I'm dying to find out the specific musical details...

Should be soon, Horn Teacher. Like most other corps in this suddenly more treacherous copyright era, Troop is making sure everything is buttoned up tight before going public.

The opener is "Open Spaces," and you can get a taste of what the horn line thinks of it, here.

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman

Should be soon, Horn Teacher. Like most other corps in this suddenly more treacherous copyright era, Troop is making sure everything is buttoned up tight before going public.

The opener is "Open Spaces," and you can get a taste of what the horn line thinks of it, here.

Thank you, 2much.