Regardless of what some people may say on DCP, I love this year's Bluecoats show more than other years. Anyone else think so? (Although 09 and 10 are my favorite)

Yep. 2014 is still my favorite, but then 2010 and 2015 are right there in the mix.

• Like 2

Here's the template for posting on these message boards. Just fill in your corps name.

I loved the XYZ show. It was so good! I like the new ending! It rocks! I hope they win! I love their sound! They're great. I like the uniforms. I like their colors! I hope they tighten up before finals! The guard work is hard! The horns sound cleaner than before. The drums sound clean! They'll win execution. I like the music! I enjoy watching them from beginning to end! I like their props! I hope they win! They're going to blow the roof off. They deserve it. I hope the contras don't fall down moving that fast! The kids are doing great this year. It's hot out though.

Not everyone wants to talk like an English major. We are, after all, "meat puppets."

• Like 2

Keep pushing Blue! I loved the new ending. They are SO much cleaner visually than they were in San Antionio and it shows with their vis analysis score. They need to just keep doing what they are doing and pushing to the end!

• Like 1

Why are we still responding to this guy people? We know by know he/she just wants to WAY overanalyize things and then throw it back in your face when you don't agree with them. And when you do make a valid point, doesn't respond to it and instead goes off on some off topic tirade. They're either one of the "It's my opinion, yours doesn't matter, and if you don't agree with me you're a stupid meat puppet" people, to use their own insult. OR they're obviously trolling you. If you stop giving them ammunition, they'll move onto another topic.

I'm sure the last thing any Bluecoats fans, parents that I know are on here, and anyone else wants to read are a bunch of senseless arguments over stupid things and steer it way beyond off topic. If you really feel compelled to have a conversation about things, give them a PM. Otherwise I'd suggest blocking or just ignoring them. This isn't discussion, this has turned into senseless rebuttal or obvious trolling.

Why don't we focus on what was a VERY strong looking run tonight and the improved closer! Great job guys! Love this show!

You're like one of my favorite posters, you know that?

• Like 1