Just watched the bluecoats new ending a little more closely on YouTube and I gotta say, I LOVE IT. Specifically referring to lifting the guy up in the ball and spinning it until the white noise stops.

Trivia: Guy being lifted in ball is same guy that was the runner from the end of Tilt.

• Like 2

Trivia: Guy being lifted in ball is same guy that was the runner from the end of Tilt.

Sweet!

Keep it going Blooo! Breaking 90, staying within striking distance of Gold!

• Like 1

Bluecoats, me love you LONG time !

Why did I just think of 91 SCV just now? ;)

• Like 2

Why did I just think of 91 SCV just now? ;)

The helicopter sounds? ;)

OUTSTANDING performance by Coats at Dublin tonight. I saw/heard similarities to how "comfortable" in performance they became about this time last year with TILT. The crowd was very much into the show tonight...especially, like last year, during the final minute.

The ending is very strong and will only get better with each show between now and finals night.

This corps believes in their show and their goal is firmly where it's been since day 1 of the 2015 season....

Did I mention tickets for the Massillon show are selling strong? Don't wait until the last minute. Seeing the Coats in Massillon is always something special.