Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate you taking the time to post that info. :satisfied:

Edited by cajal

Hopefully by Atlanta they have the new closer in. They can't wait too much longer to unleash it. Cadets are a machine and have a lot of momentum.

I checked their calendar. They don't perform until Friday and they'll be in the same place until then. I would think if they were gonna change the ending now would be the time to do it. The only other timeframe when the have two days between shows is right before Allentown and that's probably too late.

I checked their calendar. They don't perform until Friday and they'll be in the same place until then. I would think if they were gonna change the ending now would be the time to do it. The only other timeframe when the have two days between shows is right before Allentown and that's probably too late.

I heard around Murfreesboro time frame the new ending would be in. Let's hope so. They can't let the Cadets get too far ahead. Even though BD holds a 4-2 advantage in head to head, it feels like the momentum has swung towards the Cadets. And rightfully so. That is a monster of a show.

• Like 1

BD posted quite a few pictures to Instagram today that highlighted all the story characters in their show. Very interesting to see.

• Like 1

BD posted quite a few pictures to Instagram today that highlighted all the story characters in their show. Very interesting to see.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

I don't know. I have not seen anything. I was helping him with his federal aid for college. Or rather he was helping me. lol He said they are changing the ending. Which is pretty much a no brainer at this junction.

Sounded good though didn't it? lol

• Like 2