Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

Looks like they "hold the note/chord" at the end of the ballad for much longer than they did at Stanford. Sorry, I don't know what it's called when they play a chord really really long.

Sounds awesome!!!

Did they just elongate the chord or did they finally add the final chord progression (the resolution chord)? Edited by Cappybara

Did they just elongate the chord or did they finally add the final chord progression (the resolution chord)?

I think what you said... but if I am to understand what you are saying... it sounds like they are still missing the "resolution chord" cuz I was waiting for it to progress just one more step further. I hope they do it and if they do, I can't wait to hear it!

I think what you said... but if I am to understand what you are saying... it sounds like they are still missing the "resolution chord" cuz I was waiting for it to progress just one more step further. I hope they do it and if they do, I can't wait to hear it!

Yeah they've been missing that final progression chord since the beginning of the season. Hopefully they'll eventually add it in. Oddly enough, I think I'm the only one bothered by it.

Yeah they've been missing that final progression chord since the beginning of the season. Hopefully they'll eventually add it in. Oddly enough, I think I'm the only one bothered by it.

Number 10: You'll never be alone.

Oops, wrong corps.

The fun begins at 1:25. A shame this one is so much shorter than the one for Cadets and Bloo. (Not saying I'd rather listen to BD, just that I wish the video itself was longer)

By the way, holy mellos.

Edited by Cappybara

A nice feature on the Blue Devils from local television in Minneapolis/St. Paul:

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/29512202/marching-music-madness-as-dci-competition-stops-in-minneapolis

Good feature. Go BD!!!!

You haven't seen Into the Woods, have you?

I recently saw the movie. Good songs, muddled plot.

• Like 1