Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

Love the new closer drill BD! Great job tonight! Keep pushing. Cadets are gamer's and straight up baller's. They aren't going to let you have it. You gotta take it from them.

• Like 1

BD looked absolutely terrific last night - LOVE the changes and the show is really a wonderful listen

Keep pushing - Cadets will as well. These two corps look poised to pull away from the rest of the pack.

I wouldn't be surprised if BD is ahead of Cadets in ATL. Cadets need to clean a bunch and make some more changes IMO to stay (very slightly) ahead

BD is improving rapidly!!

• Like 3

BD looked absolutely terrific last night - LOVE the changes and the show is really a wonderful listen

Keep pushing - Cadets will as well. These two corps look poised to pull away from the rest of the pack.

I wouldn't be surprised if BD is ahead of Cadets in ATL. Cadets need to clean a bunch and make some more changes IMO to stay (very slightly) ahead

BD is improving rapidly!!

I personally love this slugfest between BD and Cadets. The two big dawgs that run the yard in this activity are going toe to toe. BD threw a uppercut winning 3 of the first 4 matchups with Cadets. And Cadets have countered punched winning 3 of the last 4. I hope they keep trading wins for the rest of the season. I thought BD had them last night. But Cadets won it fair and square. No excuses.

• Like 1

I'm certainly a Cadet homer but it's absolutely incredible how BD is consistently in contention every season. What an amazing organization. Consistency in excellence is not easy in this activity where so much of the scoring is subjective. A group must consistency be seen through the many different judges as the top group. Amazing job BD.

• Like 4

I'm certainly a Cadet homer but it's absolutely incredible how BD is consistently in contention every season. What an amazing organization. Consistency in excellence is not easy in this activity where so much of the scoring is subjective. A group must consistency be seen through the many different judges as the top group. Amazing job BD.

The same can be said about the Cadets organization. Nothing but respect for Cadets and their fans. If BD doesn't win it, than i hope Cadets win #11. Big dawgs are bringing it this year.

• Like 3

Cadets are great. I love their music this year. It seemed like the pit mic was very xylo oriented (which is one serious player) but I wish they could have put more other keyboards into the mix.

Either way we have one serious great season this year. Love Crown and SCV also. Not so much a fan of Bluecoats music this year. Great execution though.

I just saw BD in Dallas. What an extraordinary show. The consistent excellence of this corps is amazing. I could NOT keep my eyes off of the guard tonight. Stunning visual package.

Thank you BD for a wonderful, entertaining experience.

• Like 1

New ending is coming!

INK SPOT - #47 - Jul 22, 2015 8:10am

Tour Update: It's a show day in Hattiesburg, MS! Yesterday, the corps had a solid day of rehearsal, working through some major show changes, as well as striving to improve overall clarity from both a visual and musical standpoint. Our new ending is coming to life, and we can't wait to debut it for the public! Today, we have a show in Hattiesburg at M.M. Roberts Stadium, then off to Murfreesboro, TN for the Summer Music Games! As always, if you're in town, come hang with us. We can't wait to perform for you!
  • Like 1