article on Sahlen Stadium

But he remembered the Jersey Joes. :thumbup:

To add to that I think Hofstra added a 2 tier on the main side of the Staduim ,Pl;us I think StonyBrook has a great stadium would be cheaper to use because its a state university .

I just checked out StonyBrook's stadium .seats 8,300 total double tier all the way around ,astro turf ,home to the Sea Wolfs football and womens soccer .Beautiful stadium first time I checked it out its called La Lalle Stadium at StonyBrook

If you want to see an almost perfect place for DCA Championships in the PA/NJ, go to Google Maps (satellite view) and look down on Easton, PA's Lafayette College. Too bad, the parking situation there might even be worse than Allentown! That's about 12,000 concertside seats.

• Like 1

If you want to see an almost perfect place for DCA Championships in the PA/NJ, go to Google Maps (satellite view) and look down on Easton, PA's Lafayette College. Too bad, the parking situation there might even be worse than Allentown! That's about 12,000 concertside seats.

Princeton University, too.

Great stadium... no track, so the seats come right down to the field... not too big or too small, IMO... and a beautiful Ivy League town with lots of restaurants, shops, etc.

A whole bunch of hotels within an hour's distance or less. And as far as I know, the Ivy League doesn't play football on Labor Day weekend.

Yes, I know... submit a bid. :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring

Any bids or just talk.............I would rather go to Allentown or someplace else but.............no winning bids!!!! Annapolis won, no drum corps there, I sat by some band people in prelims all they watched were the guards. Big cities don't need the bid good luck!!!

:cool:

Any bids or just talk.............I would rather go to Allentown or someplace else but.............no winning bids!!!! Annapolis won, no drum corps there, I sat by some band people in prelims all they watched were the guards. Big cities don't need the bid good luck!!!

:cool:

I hit a big lottery, I will be submitting a bid.

A bid that will crush all other bids... and bury them so far down that it will take decades for those other bids to crawl out of their holes. :tongue: