Celebrate Israel Parade

It used to be WOR, now they call it My9. What its real call letters are though? Who knows.

Very confusing for me and I would figure even more so to older folks.

Its call letters are WWOR-TV.

• Like 1

some one wrote me and said Hurricanes was mostly alumi ?

WWOR, New York's media leader in insipid parade commentary.

(Then again, if someone started a hummus/shawarma/Fusion Core meme, that would be hilarious)

You have never watched the Columbus Day or the St. Patrick's Day parade coverage I take it. Let's put it this way (and I am being nice) .... NYC parade coverage (and there are lots of them every year, on all the different stations) means you take very well meaning people who normally have things written for them to say when being news broadcasters and give them multiple hours to make meaningless chit-chat over things they know very little about, like all the different groups in the parades. It ends badly. Each and every time.

Doesn't matter what station it is being broadcast on.

Edited by LegalEagle50
  • Like 2

Hurcs are at 63,11 timing

Hurcs are at 63,11 timing

Post the link to what you're looking at because the Hurcs are no where to be found on what I'm looking at on Youtube ...

Gee LIZ, NYC parade coverage sounds so different from network Thanksgiving or New Years Day coverage...<insert rude noise>.....

And Fran New Years Day tradition was to go to the in laws and try to talk over Kris dad watching the Mummers and bro in law griping about same.

My gripe was I only wanted to see the String Bands but they came on during dinner time. Not the Fancies.. Not the Wench Brigades.... *ugh*

• Like 1