DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

For the Orchard Park, NY show, DrumScorps says Spirit of Atlanta is performing, but the DCI website says Santa Clara Vanguard is performing. Please fix, thank you.

THANKS for the heads-up. The database has been corrected.

-john

The scores don't seem to be posted to your app in a timely manner. It seems you also need to go to a previous year and then back again to refresh the page. Both the Lisle, IL and Sacramento scores were posted extremely late. Love the app but I got the scores quicker from DCP and DCI.

The scores don't seem to be posted to your app in a timely manner. It seems you also need to go to a previous year and then back again to refresh the page. Both the Lisle, IL and Sacramento scores were posted extremely late. Love the app but I got the scores quicker from DCP and DCI.

Thanks for the feedback. Scores are are available within the app the moment they are available here on DCP. To refresh the scores page, just pull down on the top of the list.

Last night's scores were posted almost immediately after they were announced. Hopefully the "pull to refresh" tip will help you find the scores quicker. Thanks for downloading!

• Like 2

Thanks for the feedback. Scores are are available within the app the moment they are available here on DCP. To refresh the scores page, just pull down on the top of the list.

Last night's scores were posted almost immediately after they were announced. Hopefully the "pull to refresh" tip will help you find the scores quicker. Thanks for downloading!

Thanks for the response. I did the pull down method a few times. If I have an issue in the future I will be sure to record the c.lock times of my attempts in a better effort to pinpoint a potential problem. If there is any. Fro the recod I have an iPhone 6 with the most up to date version of IOS.

Not sure if this has been brought up already, but would you consider adding the overall corps rankings to to the app? Both weighted and unweighted?

• Like 2

I'm loving this nerd chat on DCP :tounge2:

THAT'S what this site has been missing! :D

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been brought up already, but would you consider adding the overall corps rankings to to the app? Both weighted and unweighted?

On the short-list ..... Stand-by please.