Indy "opening" contest

It will be competitive for sure. Some new goals in many areas may be met for sure. success in our activity doesnt always mean those in 1st. There's many working hard to set a new standard for their particular corps.

Always a good thing!

All to which is why I was sure to say "top to bottom." So often, it seems that there are those who only concentrate on positions 1-3, 1-4, or 1-5... as if those are the only positions that truly matter. For those that do...well...they're missing one heck of an across-the-board message. And I think they're missing the whole ideal of the activity. But...maybe that's just me.

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 2

All to which is why I was sure to say "top to bottom." So often, it seems that there are those who only concentrate on positions 1-3, 1-4, or 1-5... as if those are the only positions that truly matter. For those that do...well...they're missing one heck of an across-the-board message. And I think they're missing the whole ideal of the activity. But...maybe that's just me.

Yea if you only focus on places 1-4 and such your missing the cavaliers which is pretty much the best show!

Yea if you only focus on places 1-4 and such your missing the cavaliers which is pretty much the best show!

I did include a 1-5 reference, Sir. So tell me please...what exactly is your point?

I did include a 1-5 reference, Sir. So tell me please...what exactly is your point?

Well to be honest they're probably around 7th-8th currently.

Well to be honest they're probably around 7th-8th currently.

Duly noted...and such information has been edited in my earlier, apparently erroneous, posting.

You don't think that, upon last night's developments, the Troopers, BAC, Crossmen, Cavaliers, Colts, Spirit, Oregon Crusaders...and even BDB...aren't licking their chops right now???

Folks...grab a beer or two, and settle into a real comfy chair. This is going to be a season to remember. Top and bottom. East and West. It's gonna' get bloody...REAL bloody (in a most figurative sense, of course).

What developments? Weren't cavies at the show?

What developments? Weren't cavies at the show?

Good ol' DCP "###### if you do, ###### if you don't." I was merely trying to make Anstig happy. Yes, they were there...which is why I omitted them in the first place. Oh well...guess it's time to say "Sayonara"

Good ol' DCP "###### if you do, ###### if you don't." I was merely trying to make Anstig happy. Yes, they were there...which is why I omitted them in the first place. Oh well...guess it's time to say "Sayonara"

I'm just confused on what the developments were and reading cavies. ###### if you ask a question, ###### if you don't.