Indy "opening" contest

"Part of the effect" or not, it didn't really do much for me.

To what degree are judges allowed to include an opinion like yours (which I think is entirely fair, even if I disagree) in their critiques? I mean, can the G.E. judges acknowledge that Bloo seems to be achieving what they set out to do, but still not rate the show as highly because the judge doesn't find the goal/result to be very interesting?

To what degree are judges allowed to include an opinion like yours (which I think is entirely fair, even if I disagree) in their critiques? I mean, can the G.E. judges acknowledge that Bloo seems to be achieving what they set out to do, but still not rate the show as highly because the judge doesn't find the goal/result to be very interesting?

Beats me. Probably would be best to consult said judges.

...are they scoring performance, or are they scoring design?

Yes.

• Like 2

There was a two layer drop sash, underneath layer was appeared muted neon colored.

Nah I'm looking at pictures of them on FB as we speak and it's the same drop sash. Could be just the lighting I guess.

To be fair, since returning to Finals in 2008, the Stars have only missed once in seven attempts, were eighth in three of those years and ninth last year.

I agree. Blue Stars show has potential and I would not place them out of finals, but I do not see them placing higher than last year, perhaps in the 10-12 range. Now if they clean the show up significantly and give it more of the side show feel they are striving for, they could make the advancement some have predicted, but I do not think that will happen though I expect them to perform on finals night.

You don't think that, upon last night's developments, the Troopers, BAC, Crossmen, Colts, Spirit, Oregon Crusaders...and even BDB...aren't licking their chops right now???

Folks...grab a beer or two, and settle into a real comfy chair. This is going to be a season to remember. Top and bottom. East and West. It's gonna' get bloody...REAL bloody (in a most figurative sense, of course).

Edited by HornTeacher

You don't think that, upon last night's developments, the Troopers, Crossmen, Colts, Spirit, Oregon Crusaders...and even BDB...aren't licking their chops right now???

Folks...grab a beer or two, and settle into a real comfy chair. This is going to be a season to remember. Top and bottom. East and West. It's gonna' get bloody...REAL bloody (in a most figurative sense, of course).

It will be competitive for sure. Some new goals in many areas may be met for sure. success in our activity doesnt always mean those in 1st. There's many working hard to set a new standard for their particular corps.

Always a good thing!

Edited by GUARDLING