2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

Am I the only one that comes in here to just scroll for photos and ignore all these dumb arguments?

Nope, you aren't the only one. I just keep scrolling until I see a picture.

Makes me feel like Dory.."Just keep scrolling. Just keep scrolling"

• Like 4

Am I the only one that comes in here to just scroll for photos and ignore all these dumb arguments?

Nope...

Kinda wishing I'd never started this thread.

You don't know any examples of men's drum corps uniforms in recent years featuring skirt like elements? Or even outright skirts? Are you high?

Are you trying to make me do your job of finding actual examples? Yes you are, and i do not appreciate it. Your idea of "skirt" includes a long shirt, which i don't buy as an example.

You don't know any examples of men's drum corps uniforms in recent years featuring skirt like elements? Or even outright skirts? Are you high?

Show your own designs, then.

Put up or shut up, man...because your constant harping on the designs got very tiresome after your first post.

• Like 1

Are you trying to make me do your job of finding actual examples? Yes you are, and i do not appreciate it. Your idea of "skirt" includes a long shirt, which i don't buy as an example.

He should probably never look at a dishdasha, then....

• Like 1

I have more pictures of BD uniforms that I can post later

• Like 1

I agree with the above posters: Let's get back to looking at cool uniform pictures. Take your arguments to the PM box, please.

• Like 1

I agree with the above posters: Let's get back to looking at cool uniform pictures. Take your arguments to the PM box, please.

This is a discussion forum. The mods banned homophobic comments, but they would never ban legitimate debate about the topic of a thread, happening on that thread. The topic is 2015 Uniforms, not 2015 Uniform, Pictures and Praise Only. It's a discussion forum. Discussion includes debate.

• Like 3