2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

The backside of PRs uniforms are hideous. It's almost like they never finished them. What's up with that?

Is "Unfinished" the theme of their show? If so, they're perfect.

It's them crazy pseudo-intellectuals, I'm telling ya ;)

The next phase of this activity is allowing the marchers to design the shows and arrange the music. You'll catch up, eventually.

Hm. Not sure I see anything abnormal. Haven't all their white unis looked like that?

The next phase of this activity is allowing the marchers to design the shows and arrange the music. You'll catch up, eventually.

Can't tell if serious..

• Like 1

I'm not even going to bother reading this drivel. But since you directed it at me ... if general respect wasn't enough reason to trust my designers, how about this: 17 WGI medals in 18 appearances (5 gold), 8 Sanford awards for percussion and 8 DCI gold medals. I'm pretty sure I was in good hands capable enough of making sound design choices.

Students are students for a reason. If they were in a position to question design elements, perhaps they should stop performing and start their own drum corps. If you don't trust your designers, don't perform under their direction. Find ones that you do. Simple as that. But, with that said, a good designer will always explain their decision making process to their students.

So you really said that if marchers question the designers, they should stop performing? OMG you're one of those crackpot designers! :shutup:

Edited by Channel3

So you really said that if marchers question the designers, they should stop performing? OMG you're one of those crackpot designers! :shutup:

I haven't marched a corps, but I don't think I need any to realize that questioning the designers during the season is a crackpot idea.

• Like 2

So what happened after that Phantom Regiment rehearsal you watched was over and you told the designer how you felt about what you had seen? What did he say in response to your comments?

• Like 2

So what happened after that Phantom Regiment rehearsal you watched was over and you told the designer how you felt about what you had seen? What did he say in response to your comments?

Rule number 1 of making #### up: Never answer questions that ask details about the #### you just made up.

• Like 2

I haven't marched a corps, but I don't think I need any to realize that questioning the designers during the season is a crackpot idea.

Good staff can and does recognize a members value and what they may bring to the table. It's quite easy to see. With that said it's also very clear no one saw the value in this persons ideas and they are angry about it. Look closely there are a few of them here. Not hard to figure out. This one just put it out there in a very in you face way. Oh well. every activity has them.......lol