Your 2015 Drum Corps Itinerary

Sucks for you! lol

:( I really wish I lived in the northeast sometimes. I'd love to go to Allentown every year.

• Like 1

It's worth it... a Friday / Saturday / Sunday trip can easily be made from Cville. Late season drum corps, get to see everyone, and not in a stupid dome.

I made it out to Allentown in 2013. Not sure I'll be able to make the trip this year since I'm taking a summer class.

I made it out to Allentown in 2013. Not sure I'll be able to make the trip this year since I'm taking a summer class.

Take the course online and COME ON UP!!!

• Like 1

Here's my Ohioan schedule:

DCI at the Cinema tomorrow

Innovations in Brass: Akron on Saturday (I'm actually volunteering; look for the ginger taking tickets with his cute Italian girlfriend :tongue: )

DCI All-Star Review in Bowling Green, on June 27

Emerald City Music Games, on July 27

Shoremen Brass Classic, on July 31

Tour of Champions in Massilon, August 3 (Which is, without a doubt, the best live show this year excluding finals. Blue Knights, Phantom, The Cavaliers, Santa Clara, Carolina Crown, The Cadets, Bluecoats... And so close to the end of the season too, so the shows will be basically perfect! Too bad there's no Blue Devils :unhappy: )

DCI Finals in Theaters on August 8

It's gonna be a great year!

Edited by noahsigs
  • Like 1

Take the course online and COME ON UP!!!

It's hard to take a lab course online :) Dissections don't work too well on a computer :tounge2:

6/17 DCI Cinema @ City Center 15 in White Plains, NY

6/29 Allentown, PA @ J Birney Crum (Section H Row 34 Seat 5)

7/5 Clifton, NJ @ Clifton Stadium (Section E Row 30 Seat 4)

8/1 Allentown, PA @ J Birney Crum (Section R Row 15 Seat 11) ...I'm just going to Saturday only...last 3 years in a row missed 95% of Fridays show due to Manhattan Traffic...

8/6 Big, Loud, and Live 12 @ City Center 15 in White Plains, NY

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

6/17 movie theater

7/15 Mustang, OK

7/18 San Antonio, TX

8/6 movie theater

It's worth it... a Friday / Saturday / Sunday trip can easily be made from Cville. Late season drum corps, get to see everyone, and not in a stupid dome.

or better yet thu / fri / sat -- PPL Park is maybe the finest drum corps venue ive ever been in. not a bad seat in the house and incredible acoustics.