Getting Loony in Louisville

Didn't DCP have a resident weatherman? I think it was Kevin Gamin? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

• Like 1

Didn't DCP have a resident weatherman? I think it was Kevin Gamin? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

I remember who you're talking about, there was another guy that would post weather updates before every show. Can't remember his username..........

I thought it was you.

• Like 1

I remember who you're talking about, there was another guy that would post weather updates before every show. Can't remember his username..........

Hopefully he'll be back later this season to make the show threads (he always used the funniest show titles) and give us more detailed and up to date weather reports!

I thought it was you.

Is this a "because Cappybara" joke because I can't tell lol

• Like 1

Hard to please the Cadets, My friend Housed them one time and they were upset they got to use the Game football field and only had another paved practice field. I know they are rockstars by most high schools don't have "three" practice fields and i feel this is pushing some away from Hosting Drum corps Shows. Now if it's the schools fault I am sorry.....

EDIT: Removed, Decided it was in bad taste...

Edited by Clutchtow

Looking at the radar, that thing is spinning up the Ohio river. Next stop Louisville.

Ironically, many Texas Highschools do... which is in the region Hop apparently disdains for it's poor facilities?

Exactly. The housing site in MS Hop blasted a few years back was a fairly new high school with decent athletic facilities and a turf field. An above average housing site by the standards of most corps. It seems that the Cadets aren't happy with anything short of dorms and multiple turf fields.

• Like 1