DCI West- Stanford, CA

SCV took guard and percussion! Closing in on visual analysis, gap widening just barely on brass and music analysis

That would be even more expensive in the long run ... who could watch just THIS show?

Me, because im busy most weekends this year.

Let's be honest ... I think we would all like for BD to be knocked off their pedestal a bit (me included) and for Bloo (or SCV for me) to take the title this year. In reality, though, I think BD has a better shot at running the table again than SCV or Bloo have of coming in better than 3rd place. I wish is wasn't true ... but it is.

Edited by jasgre2000

When do Bloo and BD go head to head for the first time?

I think Bloo needs to worry about beating The Cadets before they start thinking about how they are going to knock off BD.

Let's be honest ... I think we would all like for BD to be knocked off their pedestal a bit (me included) and for Bloo (or SCV for me) to take the title this year. In reality, though, I think BD has a better shot at running the table again than SCV or Bloo coming in better than 3rd place. I wish is wasn't true ... but it is.

While i agree for the most part that, especially of late, that its a BD wins the title by default unless someone is better DCI. I do think that this BD show is weaker than normal, and that other shows have the potential to compete for the gold. The BD staff is really darn good at apoealing to judges, so i will be interested to see how things shake down.

• Like 1

I think Bloo needs to worry about beating The Cadets before they start thinking about how they are going to knock off BD.

They beat the Cadets tonight. Mission accomplished. Now. When do Bloo and BD go head to head for the first time?

• Like 2

So I got home and tried to catch the end of the show....all I see on DCI live is an Ad, and then a black screen eventhough it says the show is still "Now Playing". The Fan Network seemed like a much more intuitive interface :(

Grats to BD and Bloo tonight. Excited that SCV is within striking distance.

• Like 1