DCI West- Stanford, CA

The preview show played great. This stream is freezing up every couple of minutes, and tech support is telling me it is my internet speed. What a joke. I think they just have too many people that all have to watch it at the same time, and they aren't prepared for that much usage at one time. I hate to do it, but I might have to cancel my subscription it if doesn't get better. Having to stay up til 1am to watch a freezing feed really is the pits.

Its freezing up for me and my internet speed is 45mb down. Should be no freezing with that speed.

Am I the only one who isn't in love with this phantom show?

• Like 1

Am I the only one who isn't in love with this phantom show?

No. I am not a fan of the show, especially the brass book. BK brass was more impressive.

Just told Support Chat "With connection issues I have to restart my stream several times during the show. So I've had to watch a 30 second ad SIX times already during Phantom's performance. I shouldn't have to be watching three minutes of commercials during an 11 minute performance after paying $99. This stinks."

I lost track if the number of times I've watched this Intel commercial only not be able to watch the live feed. It's not getting fixed before the show ends as they said, lol.