DCI Live! 2015 Status and Assistance

(after Cadets)

The SQ is down. My feed reads at 720p, it sounds more like 360p, or even 240p. Sounds are condensed, no overtones like I heard last night.

+++

Edit: SQ is BACK with Bluecoats.

Edited by wvu80

I don't wanna pay 79.99 for the 3 day bundle just to watch tonight :|

:laughing: at DCI thinking that they're going to get that many takers to fork out 79.99.

Sorry, not me.

They have a delsional and wretched excess opinion as to the value of their product and what it's worth.

They could have quadrupled their viewership with a $19.99 Finals pay-per-view offer.................

:laughing: at DCI thinking that they're going to get that many takers to fork out 79.99.

Sorry, not me.

They have a delsional and wretched excess opinion as to the value of their product and what it's worth.

They could have quadrupled their viewership with a $19.99 Finals pay-per-view offer.................

I'd honestly have paid 40 bucks for Finals. Maybe 50.

But 80 is hard to swallow for just one night.

I didn't buy finals, travel or video. Sorry. I'll try to make vacation plans to see finals 2016. I watched the free DCI Live! the other day for 45 minutes. I'm in a drum corps ozone and trying to get back to earth.

http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=965782&SPID=166025&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=210261903

Free DCI Live! started fine but midway through there was choppy video AND audio. It asked if I want Silverlight. Is this software safe for my little Acer laptop with Windows 7 and Mozilla Firefox? If not, PM me with some links please :smile:

I didn't buy finals, travel or video. Sorry. I'll try to make vacation plans to see finals 2016. I watched the free DCI Live! the other day for 45 minutes. I'm in a drum corps ozone and trying to get back to earth.

http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=965782&SPID=166025&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=210261903

Free DCI Live! started fine but midway through there was choppy video AND audio. It asked if I want Silverlight. Is this software safe for my little Acer laptop with Windows 7 and Mozilla Firefox? If not, PM me with some links please :smile:

Silver light is safe, it's simply a streaming video plugin for your laptop. Once you install it you will never see it again, it just runs in the background when it is needed

Sorry, not me.

I get that you were just making an estimate, but that would mean they would make the exact same amount of money. If 100 people purchased at $80, or 400 people purchased at $20, both times they'd make $8,000. The only difference would be that more bandwidth would be used (I think, I'm not a tech guy) and those 400 would probably have more technical problems. Perhaps it was strategic?

Side note, I did purchase the live stream, but mainly because this was the first year I could not make it to the movies on Thursday and I still wanted to see drum corps. The quality was excellent and I'm actually planning to purchase again next year. We had a small party at the house and everything. It was a really fun day.