DCI Live! 2015 Status and Assistance

Does anyone else have a problem rewinding using the DCI (iPhone or iPad) app?

On a web browser, I can go back and watch anything I've already watched during a break. But, with the app, I can only go back 30 seconds...which doesn't help much. Am I missing something?

I purchased the 59.99 deal... went to the movies last night... and have today off. Is there a way to pay-per-view todays event? I don't wanna pay 79.99 for the 3 day bundle just to watch tonight :|

On a web browser, I can go back and watch anything I've already watched during a break. But, with the app, I can only go back 30 seconds...which doesn't help much. Am I missing something?

I had that problem on the app too. So I used a setup I already have. I have Team Viewer on a PC and on my phone/tablet. I then remote into the PC from my phone/tablet using the Team Viewer app. I then launch the stream through the PC's browser in Chrome and cast the tab to my Chromecast connected to my television (through a receiver). Now I can use my phone to control my PC to be able to rewind like you would expect to be able to do in the DCI app directly.

I purchased the 59.99 deal... went to the movies last night... and have today off. Is there a way to pay-per-view todays event? I don't wanna pay 79.99 for the 3 day bundle just to watch tonight :|

Unfortunately as you'll probably already figured out, no. :( Neither for tomorrow at finals.

Unfortunately it's a limitation of the iOS mobile DCI app itself. Probably built in by design and has to do with less buffering space on a mobile device than on a computer. :(

• Like 1

I had that problem on the app too. So I used a setup I already have. I have Team Viewer on a PC and on my phone/tablet. I then remote into the PC from my phone/tablet using the Team Viewer app. I then launch the stream through the PC's browser in Chrome and cast the tab to my Chromecast connected to my television (through a receiver). Now I can use my phone to control my PC to be able to rewind like you would expect to be able to do in the DCI app directly.

Unfortunately, I have to share the laptop... Luckily, aside from that issue, iPad => Apple TV => HDMI = Denon Dolby receiver works great.

Finals feed, up through Phantom:

No problems, maybe 1 or 2 minor hicups the entire evening, which could have been on my end.

Audio: I thought earlier audio (USMC Drum and Bugle Corps) was more crisp. When the competing corps started, they sounded less intense, maybe a little less detail. Again, it could be on my end. Sound is still good, just not as LIVE sounding, it could be my aging ears playing tricks on me.

Great job on the multi-cam, especially Bluestars. Perfectly directed.

Listening with high end headphones, basic Pioneer 100wpc AVR, through the Win 7 computer.