Hamilton Happenings - June 22

If I am not mistaken...is that a 2.4 jump for Troop in two nights?????

(If so, falling on knees and intoning "Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, they're free (of the 50's) at last.")

I was pretty certain, so I had to look it up.

Last time Troopers beat Boston was either in Semis in 1986 or at some point in 1987.

• Like 2

I really want to see Troopers in finals!

• Like 6

4.6...not that anybody is counting.

Even worse.

No one is out of it. Not even a week into the season yet. But it's great to see Troop's MA scores. They've shown early signs of being solid in that caption. It's the product of several years of steady instruction and improving talent. Nice to see it show up on the recap. Should help them stay competitive as they ratchet up the visual. Word from the members is that they had a so-so run. This should help give them a shot of confidence. But everyone will be working hard tomorrow morning. The season has just begun.

• Like 5

Not to be a historical revisionist or creationist, here...but....

I can't help but think of a paraphrase of Admiral Yomomoto's SUPPOSED (not historically verified) words immediately following Pearl Harbor...

Again, paraphrasing...

"I am afraid that a sleeping giant has been awakened, and filled with a terrible resolve."

Edited by HornTeacher

Would've liked to see how Crossmen would've scored at this competition. Almost had all of the 9th-13th place corps