Hamilton Happenings - June 22

I'll qualify Troop most definitely as a Gorgonzola: slightly buttery, slightly peppery, sharp to the taste...and accentuates a good polenta or risotto. In other words, strong enough to stand on it's own, while also remaining to be a natural part of, and necesssary accompaniment to, the very BEST of meals. :>)

Edited by HornTeacher

I'll qualify Troop most definitely as a Gorgonzola: slightly buttery, slightly peppery, sharp to the taste...and accentuates a good polenta or risotto. In other words, strong enough to stand on it's own, while also remaining to be a natural part of, and necesssary accompaniment to, the very BEST of meals. :>)

A very tasteful analysis.

Crown staff has got to be concerned with the rep & cont score gaps...

The one caption the really need to worry about is the VA Caption. It is a weak spot for the. Every other Caption is improving even there GE which did not start out so strong. With 3 Days off I'm sure there time is going to be spent wisely

Madison should be Swiss cheese, as long as they are marching those brass holes. 😊

More like Cadets with the number of holes they have in general.

And, at least this season, I would consider Crown to be buffalo wing cheddar cheese, which might only be available from Yancey's Fancy, an Upstate New York-based cheese brand. Spicy, but not to the point where it's distasteful.

More like Cadets with the number of holes they have in general.

And, at least this season, I would consider Crown to be buffalo wing cheddar cheese, which might only be available from Yancey's Fancy, an Upstate New York-based cheese brand. Spicy, but not to the point where it's distasteful.

My Gawd, Man....I happen to buy Yancey's in my store every week!!! And you are most correct in your appraisal of the Buffalo Wing Cheddar....nothing better than that with a quality slice of pepperoni and a quality cracker. (Yancey's Horseradish cheddar isn't exactly kid's stuff, either.)

Edited by HornTeacher

We can do it for the New York and Vermont corps, as well. Oh wait. =(

Would BAC be considered a Vermont group if they hold their spring training there every year?

Would BAC be considered a Vermont group if they hold their spring training there every year?

Sure. I'd give them a Cabot Seriously Sharp. In your face, not for everyone, but true lovers of the activity (or eating cheese) will readily reach for it to get their fix.